Sunday 16 June 2013

Happy Father's Day

Dear Dad,

Another Father's Day has come. I think this is the first one we've ever been apart for. I wish I could be there, but I can't. It sounds like you spending the day well, any way.

I want to thank you for everything. You're always there for me, always willing to walk with me, always making sure the fridge is well stocked for me, beating me up in karate... I appreciate everything you do and I miss you a lot!!

I especially miss you when I go for walks by myself or run out of food ;) 

Happy Father's Day Dad, and thanks for everything you do. I really appreciate it.

I'm thinking of you on this day and remembering all our times together :) I'm also remembering your funny smile, crazy accents, and silly jokes. I also miss your BBQ prowess!

Love you!! 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment