Thursday 29 August 2013

Pictures - Mountain Climbing!

I've finally gotten around to uploading photos from my camera! Of course that means I found other forgotten photos. Ha ha ha.

Instead of uploading everything here, I've made a flickr account and you can view photos there. Also, if I have a future large dump of photos, I will put them there rather than cluttering up the blog. I know, I know, the pictures make it interesting... But it's a pain in the butt to upload them all individually. Eventually I might switch to picasa, as it is a google application, unlike flickr, which is Yahoo. We shall see. This will all become easier once I get real internet at my apartment!

So click the links to be instantly transported through the internets to the appropriate pictures!

My first foray into Japanese Mountain Climbing, Mt. Tsukuba:

Mt. Tsukuba

My second climb, Mt. Jimbao and Mt. Takao:

Mt. Jimbao and Mt. Takao


And the most complete photoset, the photos from my trip to the Kita Alps!

Kita Alps


No comments:

Post a Comment