Monday 3 February 2014

End of the year. It was a goodie.


My first post of 2014! At the moment I've been busy with various things: dance, debate, futsal, etc. I haven't had any new adventures though. Well, scratch that. I've had some.

This post will cover things I did before flying back for Christmas.

First, Freestyle Sessions World Finals 2013 at Studio Coast:


I didn't battle, I just cyphered and watched. Many of my friends were battling though!

Cypher Adikts (FSSWF Pre-event):


This was a cypher party the night before freestyle sessions. It was soooo fun. I think I credit this weekend with reviving my inspiration in dance!

Ice Skating at Toshimaen for a friend's birthday:

You can see the chain in the background. Hahaha. The Japanese people were very amused. The kids really wanted in on the licorice whip! 


Creepy Santa Claus at toshimaen... 

A ride-on panda. You put money in and it rolls around. You can steer it and everything. So fun.
Breakdance the ride! Unfortunately it was not in use. I did a little freeze in front of it though, for posterity.

Beautiful winter skies:





Next post will cover what's been going on in the new year. The sky pictures were taken around Kasukabe. The moon ones were near my apartment. It was so cool because the light of the moon on the clouds or jet stream made a shadow! I've never seen anything like it.


Can you spot Mt. Fuji?















No comments:

Post a Comment