Wednesday 17 October 2012

It's been awhile.

I'm sorry that I haven't posted in so long. Truly nothing much is happening. Just regular life. I do continue to be amazed by Japan though. My students make me laugh and you can't help but be happy around them.

They always seem to come up with gems of statements like, "we would like to travel to Seoul. At 10:00 in the morning we will get breast enlargement surgery. After we will have lunch. Then at 1 pm we will go shopping. At 5 pm we will have dinner ..." Hmmm. I really don't think you'll be in any shape to go shopping or eat after surgery... I tried to explain this to them. Alas, the point was lost on them. I settled for telling them that they don't need to change at all. That was lost too, I fear.

In other news my supervisor is trying to make it so that I never taste again. It started with an innocent challenge to try some spicy yakisoba. I accepted the challenge and ate it, spice and all. It was quite spicy, almost uncomfortably so. A few days ago he brought in the next challenge... See the picture below. He wants me to eat this very spicy curry. It's 30 x or 45 x if you add the extra stuff, spicier than something. It looks worryingly spicy. Luckily I can't eat this at school. It requires actual preparation. I'm a little worried.

I have also attached a picture of some of the guys I've been dancing with. These guys are hilarious. It's very interesting to see how they interact with each other. It's never a dull moment.

That's all for now. :)

Love you and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment