Friday 19 October 2012

Japan...

Japan keeps me on my feet. There's always something that surprises me and I'm constantly on my toes.

Today I ran out of toilet paper. Instead of stealing some from school, I did the grown up thing and went and bought my own. In the stores there is usually not too much toilet paper selection. The other day I contemplated buying some Hello Kitty toilet paper, but chickened out because it seemed wrong. Well... Today I ended up with Tom and Jerry TP.

Not only is it Tom and Jerry, it's special for Halloween. Yes. Japan has special Halloween toilet paper. What better way to celebrate than with Halloween TP. I know what I'm going to be doing on Halloween. ;p

I wish I could say that the toilet paper was amazing just because it's Halloween themed... It's not the only thing going on. This toilet paper is also scented. It has a lovely scent that is supposed to be melon... How does that relate to Halloween you ask? Not sure. As with most things in Japan, you just have to accept it.

I know I said I did the grown up thing, but I'm not so sure any more... Oh well, at least by the time I need toilet paper it will be Christmas and I can indulge the season with some more themed toilet paper. Perhaps I could even make garlands out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment